Dates Laddu Recipe #winterdishes.
You can cook Dates Laddu Recipe #winterdishes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dates Laddu Recipe #winterdishes
- You need 250 gms of Dates (without seed) -.
- You need 10 of Fig.
- You need 100 gms of Raisins.
- Prepare 100 grams of Pistachios.
- You need 100 gms of Almonds.
- Prepare 100 gms of Cashews.
- It’s 50 grams of Watermelon seeds.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Poppy seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Nutmeg powder.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Clarified Butter (Ghee).
Dates Laddu Recipe #winterdishes instructions
- Put a small spoon of ghee in a pan and put it on a low flame. Put pistachios in it and roast on a low flame and keep them in the plate..
- Similarly, cashew nuts, almonds, Watermelon seeds and poppy seeds roast one by one. There is no need to pour ghee every time..
- Put all dry fruits, cardamom powder and nutmeg powder in a mixer, grind them into a coarse powder and take it out in a large bowl..
- Now add dates, figs, raisins and 2-3 Tablespoon dried fruit mixture to a mixer jar and grind it. This makes it easy to grind paste..
- Now add date paste and ghee to all dry fruits and mix them well with fingers.
- Now put it in a mixer and grind for a few seconds it makes it easier to make laddus. Take a portion of this mix in your hand from it into a tight ball. Powerpack ladoos are ready..
Originally posted 2021-02-04 00:50:22.