Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Imitation Crab Salad Summer Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Imitation Crab Salad Summer Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Green tea is actually good for your mood. You knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is found to be chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to be healthy when you consume green tea. And now you are aware that it can help you be happier as well!
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to imitation crab salad summer rolls recipe. You can have imitation crab salad summer rolls using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Imitation Crab Salad Summer Rolls:
- Prepare of Imitation crab sticks.
- Get of Cucumber.
- Get of leaves Lettuce.
- Use of Cellophane noodles.
- Prepare of Spring roll wrappers (rice paper wrappers).
- Prepare of Dressing of your choice.
- Get of See Multi-Purpose! Chinese-style Dressing.
Steps to make Imitation Crab Salad Summer Rolls:
- Julienne the cucumber. Soak the harusame noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes, and drain well. Shred the lettuce leaves to the same length as the crabsticks..
- I bought the rice paper wrappers at the Chinese section of the supermarket..
- Put lukewarm water into a large bowl, and soak the wrappers..
- They become soft in 1-2 minutes..
- Put lettuce, cucumber, harusame noodles and 2 crabsticks on a wrapper..
- Fold the near end of the wrapper over the fillings..
- Fold in both sides of the wrapper..
- Roll up as shown..
- Cut each roll in half, and they're done!.
- Serve with a dressing of your choice..
- You can also wrap shrimp, salmon, ham, steamed chicken, or whatever you like..
If you find this Imitation Crab Salad Summer Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.