Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken strips, indian curry style recipe. You can have baked chicken strips, indian curry style using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style:
- You need of boneless chicken or turkey.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Prepare of small Onion, diced roughly.
- Get of piece of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped roughly.
- Use of Garlic, peeled.
- Prepare of x 5ml spoon ground coriander.
- Prepare of x 5 ml spoon ground Cumin.
- Take of x 5ml spoon ground Cinnamon.
- Take of x 5ml spoon ground Cardamom.
- Take of x 5 ml spoon ground Cloves.
- Take of x 5 ml spoon Cayenne Pepper.
- Get of x 15ml spoon Red Wine Vinegar.
- Use of x 15ml spoon Sunflower Oil.
- Provide of x 15 ml spoon Tomato Purée.
- Use of x 5 ml spoon Salt.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style:
- Slice the chicken, (or Turkey), into thin strips, about 1 cm wide and put into a bowl..
- Peel the ginger root, by rubbing with a teaspoon, then chop into small pieces.
- Add this and all the other Marinade ingredients to a liquidiser and whizz into a smooth paste..
- Pour over the chicken, or turkey, and mix to coat the meat completely..
- Place in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight, for the meat to absorb the flavours..
- Spread out in a baking tin, medium to hot oven, for about 15-25 minutes until brown or almost blackened in places….
- Can also be grilled, (hot grill), turning to make sure meat is cooked through on all sides! Enjoy with rice or Indian Breads..
If you find this Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-22 13:11:42.