Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Non-fried Chicken Katsu Made in the Oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Non-fried Chicken Katsu Made in the Oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that hard. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to non-fried chicken katsu made in the oven recipe. To cook non-fried chicken katsu made in the oven you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Non-fried Chicken Katsu Made in the Oven:
- Provide 2 of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 pinch of ＊Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of heaping teaspoon ＊Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ＊Garlic powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Get 100 grams of Panko.
- Get 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
Steps to make Non-fried Chicken Katsu Made in the Oven:
- Cut off the skin from the chicken and cut them diagonally into 1 cm wide cuts..
- Combine the chicken and the [＊] ingredients in a bag and rub together. Add in the sake and repeat. Let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- In a preheated frying pan, add in the panko and vegetable oil and stir fry it on low to medium heat. It will look like this at first..
- Keep stirring with a spatula evenly until it turns golden brown. Transfer to a plate and let it cool..
- Add mayonnaise to the chicken. Coat both sides with Step 3 and arrange it like so on a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Bake at 220℃ for 20-25 minutes. We have a gas stove so I bake for 20 minutes. If you have an electric oven, I think you should bake it for a bit longer..
If you find this Non-fried Chicken Katsu Made in the Oven recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.