Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Love Cookie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Love Cookie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Love Cookie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to keep away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
If you would like to fight depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to love cookie recipe. You can cook love cookie using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Love Cookie:
- Provide 250 g of salted butter.
- Prepare 110 g of caster sugar.
- Provide 360 g of plain white flour.
- Prepare 100 g of dark chocolate chips.
- Take 125 g of icing sugar.
- Provide of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Pink/red food colouring.
- Get of Red writing icing.
Instructions to make Love Cookie:
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C. Chop butter into small (1-2cm2) pieces and leave to warm at room temperature. Cream the butter and sugar together until the mixture is a light colour and 'fluffy'..
- Sieve in the flour and mix little by little until all the flour has been added. The mixture should become a dough that will hold together when you form it into a ball with your hands..
- Add in a few drops of vanilla extract and all the chocolate drops. Knead the dough with your hands until the chocolate drops seem evenly distributed..
- Lightly flour a clean surface and roll out the dough to a thickness of roughly 1cm. (About the width of the chocolate drops – they should stop you rolling the dough too thinly.).
- Use a heart shaped cookie cutter. Place each biscuit onto a baking tray with grease proof paper. With a large cutter you should make about 20-24 biscuits..
- Bake in the oven for 16-20 minutes. Remove when the biscuits look nicely golden. Allow to cool on a wire rack..
- Mix icing sugar with a small amount of water until you get a workable but not runny constancy. Mix in a drop food colouring, add in extra drops and mix until you get the shade you want..
- Top the biscuits with icing sugar in a heart shape. Use the writing icing pen to write a message to your love. Enjoy with a cup of tea..
If you find this Love Cookie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-22 02:02:25.