Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Breakfast Quiche Bites – Low Carb, Gluten Free recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Quiche Bites – Low Carb, Gluten Free recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Quiche Bites – Low Carb, Gluten Free recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot to begin with as any. Complete this for your house, not only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast quiche bites – low carb, gluten free recipe. You can have breakfast quiche bites – low carb, gluten free using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Breakfast Quiche Bites – Low Carb, Gluten Free:
- Take of BASE.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Garlic – stir fried.
- Use of Onion – stir fried.
- Use of Vegetarian FILLINGS.
- Prepare of Carrots diced – stir fried.
- Provide of Spinach – wilted/stir fried.
- You need of Meat mania FILLINGS.
- Get of Bacon – chopped.
- Get of Chicken breast diced – stir fried.
- Provide of Italiano FILLINGS.
- Get of Fresh Cherry tomatoes halved.
- Provide of Fresh basil.
- Use of TOPPINGS.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of White pepper.
- Get of Italian spice.
- Provide of Mozzerella cheese.
- Get of Parmesan.
Steps to make Breakfast Quiche Bites – Low Carb, Gluten Free:
- Choose your favorite FILLING – Vegetarian, Meat Mania or Italian..
- Prepared the selected FILLING and set ingredients aside..
- For the BASE, add two eggs into an empty bowl, milk, and beat them together.
- Add stir fried garlic and onions into the cupcake pan, then add your selected FILLING..
- Pour in the egg mixture. Season with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Lastly top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese..
- Bake for 30-45 mins at 200°F celcius..
- OPTIONAL – Opt out cheese for a healthier choice, or replace with commercial sliced cheese. BE CREATIVE – with your own fillings :).
- Total calories BASE: 194kcal. Total calories TOPPING: 174kcal. Calories for FILLINGS: 15kcal Vegetarian; 175kcal Meat mania; 31kcal Italiano TOTAL Calories Per serving : 1 BITE; 42kcal; 73kcal; 44kcal.
If you find this Breakfast Quiche Bites – Low Carb, Gluten Free recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.