Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ginger Chicken Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger Chicken Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger chicken stir fry recipe. To make ginger chicken stir fry you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Chicken Stir Fry:
- You need 1 1/2-2 lbs of chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 cups of sliced carrots.
- Take 1 of sliced peppers(any color.).
- Use 2 cups of broccoli florets.
- Provide 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce/liquid aminos.
- Use 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 2 tbsp of fresh ginger, grated.
- You need 2 tbsp of cold water.
Steps to make Ginger Chicken Stir Fry:
- In a medium sized bowl or gallon sized ziplock bag, add the chicken and 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch. Mix together until the chicken is evenly coated..
- In a pan over medium heat, add 2 tbsp of of the coconut oil. Put the chicken into the pan and until cooked through and golden brown. Remove and put to the side..
- Using the same pan, add the peppers and carrots. Cook until they are fork tender, about 5 to 10 minutes. Add the broccoli and cook another 5 to 10 minutes. Remove and place to the side..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, lemon juice, and fresh ginger. In another bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp of cold water and 1 tbsp of cornstarch. Combine with the honey mixture. Pour into the pan and cook until somewhat thickened. About 1 1/2 minutes..
- Finally, add the chicken and vegetables to the pan to cook together for about 3 minutes..
If you've never had ginger chicken stir fry, the sauce is mild and savory with just a hint of sweetness that accentuates the ginger. Stir the chicken broth mixture and pour it into the skillet. But really, just about any stir-fry-friendly veggies would work here. Then add the stir-fry sauce you made earlier. Stir-fry until just combined and the chicken is cooked.
If you find this Ginger Chicken Stir Fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.