Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mushroom Chicken Feet Noodle recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Chicken Feet Noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Chicken Feet Noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as economically as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom chicken feet noodle recipe. You can cook mushroom chicken feet noodle using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Chicken Feet Noodle:
- Use of Fried chicken feet.
- Provide of Soaked Shitake mushroom.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 pcs of sliced ginger.
- Prepare 2 pcs of star anise.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 6 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Provide Pinch of salt and pepper to adjust taste.
- Get of Wanton Noodle Recipe.
- Take of Wanton noodle.
- Take 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fried onion oil.
- You need 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
Steps to make Mushroom Chicken Feet Noodle:
- Blanch the chicken feet in a pot of hot water for 10 minutes to remove exessive oil and set aside..
- Stir fry ginger, garlic and star anise till aromatic and add in mushroom. You can add Shaoxing wine here to spice up the aroma. Add in chicken feet and sitr a short while. Pour in enough water to cover the chicken feet and let it simmer in low heat for 2 hours. Use a pressure cooker for better to soften the chicken feet. Add water if necessary..
- After simmer for 2 hours, add in sauce ingredients and let it simmer for another 30 minutes. Add in corn starch solution after that to thicken the gravy. Mushroom chicken feet is done..
- Boiled wanton noodle in hot water and soak in cold water and back to hot water. Cooking this noodle only takes about 5 minutes..
- Mix the cooked noodle in a plate with the sauce ingredients. Add in the mushroom chicken feet gravy and chicken feet on top and serve..
All the juices packed inside the mushroom erupted when I bit into it. The braised sauce and natural sweetness of the Shiitake mushroom just came gushing out! I know I will be back for the chicken feet, mushrooms and dumplings! Add in cinnamon stick, star anise, mushrooms, water, dark soy sauce and salt. Add in gula melaka and adjust seasoning if necessary.
If you find this Mushroom Chicken Feet Noodle recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-21 08:43:20.