Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy chocolate sponge cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chocolate sponge cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you battle depression. You need to be sure, though, that what you make includes the yolk. When you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Try eating an egg and be happy!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chocolate sponge cake recipe. You can have easy chocolate sponge cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy chocolate sponge cake:
- Provide of margarine.
- Provide of caster sugar.
- Prepare of golden syrup.
- Use of self-raising flour – sifted.
- Use of cocoa powder – sifted.
- Provide of free range eggs.
- You need of raspbery jam/orange marmalade.
- Get of whipping cream.
- Use of icing sugar for dusting.
Steps to make Easy chocolate sponge cake:
- Grease and line two 18cm round cake tins..
- Preheat oven to 180°c..
- Place margarine, sugar, golden syrup, flour, cocoa and eggs into a large bowl and cream together until well blended..
- Divide the mixture evenly between the prepared cake tins and bake in the middle of the oven for about 20 minutes until tops are just firm and the cakes are springy to the touch..
- Leave the cakes to cool in the tins for 5 minutes then remove from the tins and leave to go completely cold on a wire rack..
- Spread one cake with the jam/marmalade..
- Whip the cream until thick and spread evenly over the jam/marmalade..
- Place the other cake on top and dust with icing sugar..
Check out our quick and easy chocolate sponge recipe, using a super simple, all-in-one method. Serve this moist chocolate cake with an extra dollop of cream for ultra indulgence. Chocolate Sponge Cake Recipe & Video. At first, it is the lovely spiral design of this Chocolate Sponge Cake that catches people's attention. From classic chocolate cakes to chocolate red velvet cakes, there's an easy recipe in here for everyone.
If you find this Easy chocolate sponge cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-24 18:13:01.