Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bhindi fry/ fried okra recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bhindi fry/ fried okra recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something good. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bhindi fry/ fried okra recipe. You can cook bhindi fry/ fried okra using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bhindi fry/ fried okra:
- Take 250 gm of okra.
- Get 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- Take 2 teaspoon of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili Powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of amchur powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get as per need of Oil to fry.
- Take as needed of few Curry leaves.
Instructions to make Bhindi fry/ fried okra:
- Wash and dry or wipe the okra..
- Cut into small pieces.
- Add all above ingredients and little water and mix well. Keep for ten minutes.
- In a pan heat oil and fry the okra till golden brown..
- After frying the okra, turn off the flame and in the oil put some curry leaves and remove immediately and add to the fried okra and mix well..
- Sprinkle some lemon juice (optional) and serve hot…
If you find this Bhindi fry/ fried okra recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.