Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Strawberry Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Start out with exchanging the light bulbs. This will go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that hard. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry salad recipe. You can cook strawberry salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Salad:
- Provide of ramen noodles, crushed,flavor packet discarded.
- Prepare of sliced almonds.
- Provide of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare of butter,melted.
- Provide of romaine lettuce washed and dried.
- Get of bag spinach.
- Use of strawberries hulled and thinly sliced.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get of Dressing.
- Take of sugar.
- Get of red wine vinegar.
- Use of vegetable oil.
- Take of paprika.
- Get of salt.
- Take of garlic minced.
Instructions to make Strawberry Salad:
- In a small bowl,mix the ramen noodles,almonds,sunflower seeds and melted butter. You need to toast the mixture. I toasted mine in a skillet on the stove stirring occasionally until browned, remove and let cool.. You can toast them in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit stirring occasionally until browned about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool..
- Tear the lettuce and combine in a large bowl with the spinach,strawberries and cheese. Refrigerate..
- Dressing. Dissolve the sugar in the vinegar. Combine the oil,paprika,salt and garlic and then add to the sugar-vinegar mixture. Mix well and refrigerate til ready to serve..
- When ready to serve,sprinkle the crunch topping over salad and toss salad with enough dressing to coat the greens. You will have plenty of leftover dressing..
- To preserve the salad for another meal,keep the strawberries,crunchy topping, and dressing separate and prepare individually as needed.
If you find this Strawberry Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.