Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Walnut Whole wheat banana bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Walnut Whole wheat banana bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Walnut Whole wheat banana bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to walnut whole wheat banana bread recipe. You can cook walnut whole wheat banana bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Walnut Whole wheat banana bread:
- Use 2 of ripe bananas.
- Get 1.5 Cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Provide 3/4 Cup of sugar.
- Prepare 10-12 of chopped walnuts.
- Use 5-6 of Raisins.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Honey.
- Take 1/2 cup of oil.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Milk.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ghee.
Instructions to make Walnut Whole wheat banana bread:
- .Preheat Gas tandoor on high flame for 10 mins.Blend bananas with oil and sugar in a mixy jar.Pour this solution in a big bowl.
- Sieve wheat flour along with Baking soda and baking powder and cinnamon powder in another bowl. MIX all these dry ingredients.Now mix Step 1 liquid mixture with step 2 dry mixture.
- Use Cut and fold method to Mix all the ingredients.Add milk to it and make the bread batter.Add honey and walnuts to it and mix again..
- NOW GREASE YOUR BREAD TIN WITH GHEE.Put some dry wheat flour or butter paper and pour the batter in bread tin.Garnish some walnuts and Raisins over the batter in the tin.Also tap the bread tin to remove air bubbles.
- Now bake this bread in gas tandoor for 40 mins in a low flame.Check with toothpick that it doesnot stick to it.Cool it and cut the pieces.Serve it with chocolate sauce and garnish it with some gems or chocolates or caramlized bananas etc.You can also make this in microwave at 180°c For 35 mins..
All Reviews for Whole Wheat Banana Nut Bread. Watch the bread it does cook faster. (Always walnuts!) Here's the version of whole-wheat banana bread I've finally settled on in my kitchen. I typically use whole wheat pastry flour in most baking recipes but traditional, slightly courser whole wheat flours work in this bread as well. This whole-grain healthy banana bread is naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup and dates. Hold on to your whisks my friends, I'm about to rock your kitchen with this Healthy Banana Bread recipe made with whole-grain flour and no refined sugar.
If you find this Walnut Whole wheat banana bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.