Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tuna Honey Lemon Garden Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna Honey Lemon Garden Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Honey Lemon Garden Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to fight depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna honey lemon garden salad recipe. You can cook tuna honey lemon garden salad using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Honey Lemon Garden Salad:
- Take of curly kale.
- You need of lemon, squeezed.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil (I used orange flavor).
- Use of salt (I used garlic salt).
- Prepare of tuna.
- Provide of dried cranberries.
- Get of honey, for the last drizzle.
Instructions to make Tuna Honey Lemon Garden Salad:
- Rinse your curly kale, removes the leaves from the stalks, and cut into bite size..
- Into salad bowl add the curly kale, lemon juice, salt, extra virgin olive oil, and mix them well..
- Add half can of tuna, and cranberries, stir them well, and last drizzle with honey..
- Refrigerate your salad at least 15 to 30 minutes before serving to let them cool and marinated for a while..
- Ready to be served!!.
- Tips: If the portion too much for you, just save the rest into an air tight container, and put it into your fridge. Try to eat it not more than a day to keep the freshness..
- Tips: If you hard to find orange flavor extra virgin olive oil, just use the original one and add about half to one table spoon of orange zest, that will do..
Creamy Lemon-Dill Tuna Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. This Asian-style tuna salad features vegetables and dried cranberries in a mayonnaise-based dressing with Asian-style chile paste, soy sauce, and honey. This is a very different style of tuna salad but a winner for sure. the flavours just go so well together and is very refreshing! Rinse the lemons in hot water, pat dry, and cut on the long sides to form a lid. Remove the seeds and chop half of the pulp.
If you find this Tuna Honey Lemon Garden Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-21 19:38:40.