Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Steamed banana cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed banana cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed banana cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to be healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know green tea can help improve your mood also!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed banana cake recipe. You can have steamed banana cake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steamed banana cake:
- Take of banana.
- Get of egg.
- Take of milk.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of melted butter.
- Use of salt.
Instructions to make Steamed banana cake:
- Separate the egg. Beat egg white and sugar until soft peak..
- Add the egg yolk into the egg white, add milk and melted butter..
- Mash the banana. add it into the mixture..
- Add the flour and pinch salt..
- Mix all together, at last put in the baking soda and mix it. Add some ground nuts if it is your wish..
- Prepare a tin/bowl. Grease it with margarin/butter..
- Pour the batter into it. Knock the tin to release some bubbles..
- Prepare a steamer and place the tin/bowl into the steamer and steam it for 15 minutes..
- Switch off the heat and let it rest for 2 minutes.
- Remove it out and let it cool down before unmolding it..
- With the knife, slowly go around the rim of tin and mold the cake out..
Arrange the banana slices on the top of each cake as decoration. If you have a steamer, bring water in the steamer to a boil, then reduce heat to low. While steaming the cake, sometimes open the pot and dry the lid. This way, the water will not fall into the cake. Put the golden syrup in the base, then arrange the sliced banana on top.
If you find this Steamed banana cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.