Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Beef Rendang recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Beef Rendang recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Beef Rendang recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker beef rendang recipe. To cook slow cooker beef rendang you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Beef Rendang:
- Get 1.5 Kg of Chuck Steak.
- Take 1 of Stem Lemon Grass.
- You need 1 of Med Onion, chopped.
- Use 3 Cloves of Garlic, chopped.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Ginger, chopped.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Provide 1 of Med Onion, thinly sliced.
- You need of Chili peppers.
- Get 3 tsp of Ground Coriander.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1 of Cinnamon Stick or 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon.
- Get 8 of Fresh Curry Leaves, torn.
- Use 2 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- Get 425 ml of can Coconut Milk.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Beef Rendang:
- Cut Beef into 3cm pieces.
- In food processor combine Lemon Grass, chilies, Onion, Garlic, and Ginger until smooth..
- Heat oil in a pan and add sliced onions and ground spices. Cook stirring until Onion is soft..
- Add lemon grass mixture to the spices and and continue to cook, stirring until fragrant..
- Stir in beef, Cinnamon, Curry Leaves, and sugar..
- Put everything in crock pot and add the coconut milk. Simmer covered for 4 hours and then for an additional 4 hours uncovered..
- Serve with basmati rice and your choice of side dishes. I like it with garlic naan..
If you find this Slow Cooker Beef Rendang recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-27 12:22:40.