Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Punch Ya Mama Beef Stew Crock pot style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Punch Ya Mama Beef Stew Crock pot style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were simply waiting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods also!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to punch ya mama beef stew crock pot style recipe. You can have punch ya mama beef stew crock pot style using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Punch Ya Mama Beef Stew Crock pot style:
- Take of Roast.
- Take of Mix or frozen veggie.
- Use of onion.
- You need of carrots.
- Use of potato.
- Take of garlic powder.
- You need of black pepper.
- Take of onion soup mix.
- Take of salt or salt to taste.
- Provide of flour.
Steps to make Punch Ya Mama Beef Stew Crock pot style:
- place your roast in crock pot let cook on high till meat is falling apart take out pull it apart and place back in pot.
- dice onions and carrots add to pot.
- add frozen or can veggies.
- dump all ingredients (Except flower and onion soup mix).
- when veggie and potatos are tender take a cup of the juice out add the soup mix to it and with a fork stir the flour in a little at a time until smooth then pour back into crock pot stir until mixture is blended well.
- let simmer until stew is nice and thick and ready to serve.
If you find this Punch Ya Mama Beef Stew Crock pot style recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.