Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tuna fish spaghetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna fish spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna fish spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna fish spaghetti recipe. You can have tuna fish spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuna fish spaghetti:
- Use 250 gm of any pasta.
- Use 2 cans of tuna fish (discard the preservative oil).
- Get of Salt (for the sea ice and boiling pasta).
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 2/3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Provide 1 of red onion diced.
- Take 1 of green chilli.
- Use 2 of fresh tomatoes diced.
- Take 1/2 cup of pasta sauce.
- Take 1 pinch of Oregano.
- Take 1 pinch of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of basil leaves roughly chopped.
Instructions to make Tuna fish spaghetti:
- Boil padta according to the instructions.
- In a pan add oil once it’s hot add garlic, sauté for s minute, don’t let it turn brown. Add onion and green chillies and sauté onion till it’s raw smell hoes away and Is slightly pink in colour..
- Add fish salt and pepper sauté for a minute or two, add chopped tomatoes. Add seasonings..
- Once the tomatoes turn mushy add pasta sauce. Cook it covered till the sauce it cooked and you get the desired consistency..
Remove and discard garlic clove then season to taste with with salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Cook pasta according to packet directions, then drain. Add as much of the reserved pasta water as needed to thin out the sauce. Garnish with remaining parsley and serve warm. You may want to cook the pasta al dente to stir-fry it on the pan with the sauce before serving.
If you find this Tuna fish spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.