Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Authentic Chinese Food! Chinjao Rosu (Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Chinese Food! Chinjao Rosu (Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nutritious and good for you. Some foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Some grains are truly excellent for driving away bad moods. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are great at helping you be happier. They help you feel full too which can really help to make your mood better. Feeling starved can be terrible! These grains can help your mood elevate as it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. You digest these grains more quickly than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic chinese food! chinjao rosu (beef and pepper stir-fry) recipe. To cook authentic chinese food! chinjao rosu (beef and pepper stir-fry) you only need 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Authentic Chinese Food! Chinjao Rosu (Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry):
- Get of Pork butt block.
- Prepare of Green bell pepper.
- Take of Red bell peppers.
- Provide of Cooked bamboo shoots in brine.
- Take of Finely chopped scallions.
- Get of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- You need of Katakuriko slurry.
- You need of Meat seasonings.
- Use of Beaten egg.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Use of Katakuriko.
- Use of Sauce.
- Provide of Soy sauce.
- You need of Shaoxing wine.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Chinese chicken stock powder.
- You need of Pepper.
Steps to make Authentic Chinese Food! Chinjao Rosu (Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry):
- If making this for guests, shave off the white parts of the peppers to make them more visually appealing..
- Cut the green and red bell peppers into 3 mm wide strips. Cut the boiled bamboo into 3 mm wide strips as well..
- Bring the pork to room temperature. First, cut it against the grain into 5 mm thick slices, then cut into 5 mm wide strips. Don't forget to cut it against the grain!.
- Combine the meat seasonings and rub into the meat until there's no longer any egg yolk..
- Now, be sure to mix together the sauce seasonings. Mince the scallions and ginger. Prepare the katakuriko slurry as well..
- Heat a generous amount of oil in a wok to about 140℃. Add the meat, breaking it up with chopsticks. Cook until the meat is white and about 80% of the way cooked..
- Fry the bamboo shoots. When the bamboo shoots are coated with oil, raise the temperature to 160℃, then add the peppers and continue to fry for about 5 seconds. Drain off the excess oil from the meat, bamboo shoots, and peppers well..
- Heat up a frying pan and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Add the minced scallions and ginger and stir-fry over medium heat until fragrant. Be careful not to let them burn!.
- Add all the fried ingredients and stir-fry on high heat for about 20 seconds. Drizzle the sauce seasonings around the sides of the pan and toss to coat..
- Add the katakuriko slurry to thicken the sauce. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of sesame oil on top, toss, and enjoy..
- For an easier version, see https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152686-easy-chinjao-rosu.
Beef and pepper stir-fry, seared over super high heat, is an easy, delicious weeknight dish. Rose from modest beginnings as a Burger King sandwich assembler to Holiday Inn busboy and line cook, to cooking at the family's Chinese restaurant, while also learning the finer points of Cantonese cooking. Beef top sirloin steak is sliced across the grain for tenderness, coated in a sweet-and-savory soy sauce marinade, then quickly stir fried with fresh green pepper, onion, and tomatoes. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. I said:"Chinese cooks slice the food before serving whereas Western diners slice the food after being served." I know it's not true in all cases, but in Tender and succulent beef strips with a black pepper flavoured sauce, Chinese black pepper beef stir-fry can be made at home to a restaurant standard.
If you find this Authentic Chinese Food! Chinjao Rosu (Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-21 04:05:41.