Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Menudo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Menudo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Menudo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to menudo recipe. To cook menudo you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Menudo:
- Get of medium sized carrots.
- Get of medium sized potato.
- Prepare of red bell pepper.
- Provide of pork (pigue).
- Get of pork liver.
- Prepare of dries laurel leaves.
- Take of pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- Get of onion.
- Provide of garlic.
- Take of soy sauce.
Steps to make Menudo:
- Prepare the ingredients cut the pork, carrot, potato and bell pepper into cubes. Mince 3 pcs of garlic and the onion then mix it with the salt, pepper, laurel leaves and the soy sauce..
- Marinade the pork with the mixture and leave for 30mins to 1hr..
- Mince then saute the 3 remaining garlic cloves. Then add the marinated pork. Saute for 10mins..
- Add half cup of water then let it simmer until the meat becomes tender. (add water occasionally if the meat is not yet ready).
- When the meat is tender add the diced carrot, potato and bell pepper then add the tomato sauce..
- Let it simmer in low heat until the carrot and potato are ready. Serve with rice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Menudo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.