Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed Cabbage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a great protein food source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage recipe. To make stuffed cabbage you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Cabbage:
- Use of Napa Cabbage.
- Provide of Rice.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Green Bell Pepper.
- Use of Italian Sausage.
- Provide of Green Onion.
- You need of Cheese of your choice.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Black Pepper.
- You need of Chilli Flakes.
- Provide of Adobo (Goya).
- Get of Pasta Sauce (Your Discretion).
- Take of Cheese.
Steps to make Stuffed Cabbage:
- While boiling water, undress the sausage by taking it out of the casings. Put in a bowl with chopped veggies. Add in cooked rice and season accordingly..
- Get an ice bath ready. Wash and separate the leaves of the cabbage. Boil the cabbage briefly. You want it tender so you can roll it without it cracking. Place in the ice bath. When cooled, start rolling them up..
- Heat your favorite pasta sauce and cover the cabbage. Be sure that the seam of the cabbage is faced down so it doesn’t open up on you. Bake at 350F for about 35 mins. Sausage should be done and cheese melted. If you have extra stuffing, you can stuff a pepper, as I did..
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Recipes on Yummly Stuffed Cabbage Rolls, Beef-stuffed Cabbage Rolls, Malfouf Bel Lahmeh (stuffed Cabbage Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Gluten Sugar Dairy Free Lifestyle. Stuffed Cabbage Rolls are a dish consisting of blanched cabbage leaves wrapped around a variety of fillings. They are common in cuisines of the Balkans and Central/Northern/Eastern Europe. Polish stuffed cabbage rolls are a classic comfort dish that has been passed from one generation to the next.
If you find this Stuffed Cabbage recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.