Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sw thai green curry rice low in syns recipe. You can have sw thai green curry rice low in syns using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns:
- Get 500 g of chicken breast sliced.
- Take 100 mls of low fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Thai green curry paste.
- You need 100 g of baby sweetcorn.
- You need 100 g of tender stem broccoli.
- Get 100 g of Mangetout.
- Use 5 of spring onions chopped.
- You need 150 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 300 g of basmati rice.
- Take of fresh corriander.
Instructions to make Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns:
- Cook rice as per instructions set aside until needed.
- Spray a large fry pan with fry light and add sliced chicken cook for 3 minutes.
- Add spring onions, baby sweetcorn, broccoli and Mangetout.
- Add Thai green curry and stir through and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and let it reduce.
- Add rice and stir through coconut milk and everything is hot.
- Serve and sprinkle with corriander.
If you find this Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.