Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Red Satay Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Satay Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all wonderful for elevating your mood. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that tells the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more serotonin you have, the happier you will feel. Nuts, on top of improving your mood, can be a super source of protein.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red satay curry recipe. You can have thai red satay curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Red Satay Curry:
- Prepare of chosen meat.
- Use of crushed peanuts.
- Take of chicken stock.
- Provide of cornflour in water.
- Prepare of mixed chillies.
- Get of dried chilli flakes.
- Prepare of corriander.
- Take of fresh garlic.
- You need of carrot (thinnly sliced).
- Provide of freshly grated ginger.
- Get of lemon grass.
- Prepare of red thai paste.
- Use of pepper.
- Take of salt.
Instructions to make Thai Red Satay Curry:
- Prepare all your fresh ingrediants so you are well prepared..
- Bring stock the boil and add cornflour solution a quarter at a time. REMEMBER only add cornflour when stock is boiling.
- In a seperate pan fry off the meat you have chosen. add chillies, ginger and garlic.
- when stock has thickened stir in your thai paste.Then add everything to the stock..
- Turn down to a rolling boil and reduce by a third..
- Serve with jasmin rice, fresh corriander and crushed peanuts sprinkled over the top.
And here it is – red Thai satay tofu! It's a rich and luscious sauce that you can use to drench anything you like. The sauce is made from red Thai curry paste, peanut butter, and some actual peanuts for a nice crunch. I used veggie stock to make it nice and saucy – you could use coconut milk instead. Thai Red Curry Recipe with step by step photos.
If you find this Thai Red Satay Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-22 02:07:26.