Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. You get the maximum energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry fried rice (kao pad gang keaw waan) recipe. You can cook thai green curry fried rice (kao pad gang keaw waan) using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan):
- Get 10-12 of green chillies (or as per taste).
- Take 15 of basil leaves.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of lemon zest (preferably green lime).
- Take 2 teaspoons of chopped coriander roots.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped lemon grass(only the bottom part).
- Take 1 tablespoon of chopped galangal (Thai ginger).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of chopped shallots (small onion).
- Use 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of whole cumin.
- Get 2 teaspoons of whole coriander seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 of fourth teaspoon white pepper powder.
- Get 1 cup of cooked rice. Each grain should be separate.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Use 2 of bulbs spring onion whites.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of coconut milk.
- Take 1/2 of green capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 2 of baby corn chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green tomato chopped.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan):
- Blend all the paste ingredients with very little water..
- Heat two tablespoons oil in a wok. Add chopped garlic, when pink add chopped spring onion, add salt to taste, two to two and a half tablespoons of green curry paste,, saute add coconut milk and cook till the gravy thickens slightly. Now add chopped vegetables, saute for a minute, then add cooked rice. Give a quick stir on high flame. Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens and lemon slices..
Thai recipe for Green Curry with Chicken. How it's really made in Thailand. This super-simple fried rice will take your taste buds on a whirlwind journey to Thailand. Eating a bowl of this fried rice for dinner won't physically transport you to Thailand, but it will take your tastebuds on a trip around the world! Thai green curry chicken (แกงเขียวหวานไก่) is an amazing Thai dish and a unique Thai curry.
If you find this Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.