Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is really good for your mood. You were simply waiting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps improve your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red coconut curry recipe. You can cook thai red coconut curry using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Use of Garlic.
- Take of Large Piece of Ginger.
- Get of Lemongrass.
- Provide of Red Chillies.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Take of Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Provide of Fish Sauce.
- Provide of Coconut Cream.
- Use of Chicken Fillets.
- You need of Sugar Snap Peas.
- Take of Lime Juice.
- You need of Fresh Coriander.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Use of Basmati Rice.
Steps to make Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Roughly chop garlic, ginger and chillies..
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chopped garlic, ginger and chillies, as well as the lemongrass. Saute until fragrant..
- Add curry paste and saute another 3-5 minutes over low heat..
- Cut chicken into cubes and season with salt and pepper. Add to pan..
- As soon as chicken is browned a bit, add fish sauce (I know it smells horrible but it makes all the difference) and coconut cream. Allow to simmer on low-medium heat until chicken is cooked through and sauce has started to reduce..
- Optional: I found this little jar of roasted chilli paste and adder about a teaspoon. Really gave my sauce another layer of flavour. It smells amazing..
- Season to taste, remove lemongrass and add sugar snap peas. Stir through the lime juice..
- Serve with basmati rice and fresh coriander. (And a dollop of plain yogurt if the is too much!).
A simple and quick spicy Thai Red Coconut Curry with Chicken dish that is healthier and tastier than take-out. When I am short on time, curry is one of the first things I think about making since it comes together in minutes but tastes like it has been cooking all day. This easy red Thai coconut curry dish features light coconut milk, eggplant, tofu, bell pepper, onion, and Asian-inspired seasonings for a flavorful dinner idea. This version of Thai curry is made with light coconut milk and has a third of the calories and fat. For a milder taste, substitute green or yellow.
If you find this Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.