Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as economically as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade pasta with creamy mushroom sauce recipe. To cook homemade pasta with creamy mushroom sauce you need 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- You need of Homemade Pasta.
- Use 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 200 grams of White flour.
- Use 2 of Egg yolk.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 100 ml of Water.
- Get of Mushroom Sauce.
- You need 200 grams of Mixed mushrooms.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 30 grams of Bacon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Homemade Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- Prepare all ingredients to make the homemade pasta..
- In a bowl, add the dry ingredients and rub them by hand about 2 minutes. (When you feel the flour gets lighter, the moisture is reduced and becomes easier to mix.).
- Add the eggs and olive oil..
- Add the salt..
- Pour in about 30 ml of water and start incorporating the flour..
- Gradually add the water little by little while incorporating the flour. Try to use as little of the water as possible..
- Dust flour on a working surface and knead the dough. Press the dough with your hands, fold in half, turn the dough around, and fold it again, and repeat for about 10 minutes..
- The dough is ready when it is as soft as your earlobe. Put it in a plastic container and let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to half a day if possible..
- Dust the working surface with flour, place the dough on and start rolling it out..
- Roll out the dough to a 2 mm thickness. Make several 25 cm in length and 15 cm in width rectangles..
- Roll up the dough into a ball and let rest in a tray for 10-15 minutes..
- Cut the dough into desired width either with a pasta machine or a knife..
- Meanwhile, make the mushroom sauce. Start boiling some water to cook the pasta as well..
- Chop the mushrooms and bacon into small pieces. Smash the garlic with the back of the knife, add it into a sauce pan along with the olive oil, and sauté it over medium heat..
- Sauté it for about 3 minutes..
- Add the heavy cream and soup stock granules and simmer over low heat for about 10 minutes. (Cook the pasta in the meantime.).
- Add some salt in plenty of boiling water (5 liters of water and 3 tablespoons of salt) and boil the pasta for about 4 minutes..
- When the pasta has a small core remaining when you bite, move it into the sauce pan and coat it with sauce for about 20 seconds. Taste and add some salt if needed..
- Sprinkle some coarsely grounded pepper if available, garnish it with some parsley and it's done!!.
- Cut the leftover edges into triangles and put them in a plastic container. You can use it just like regular pasta. You can keep them in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days or in the freezer for 2 weeks..
If you find this Homemade Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.