Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you could have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Along with vitamin C, you will discover that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy green chilie chicken stew recipe. You can cook mike's spicy green chilie chicken stew using 32 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew:
- Use of ● For The Meat.
- You need 1 of LG Rotisserie Chicken [shreaded from bone].
- Provide of ● For The Canned Goods.
- You need 5 (14 oz) of Cans Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of Can ROTELL Tomatoes.
- Get 1 (1 Pound) of Can Tomatillos [drained – crushed].
- Prepare of ● For The Fresh Vegetables.
- Take 3 Pounds of Fresh Roasted Hatch Green Chilies [peeled – stems/seeds removed – chopped – reserve 1 pound – we used extra hot chiles].
- Take 1 of EX LG Vidalia Onion [chopped].
- Take 6 Cloves of Garlic [smashed – minced].
- Provide 2 of EX LG Jalapeños [seeds/membranes removed – chopped].
- Prepare 1 of LG Bunch Fresh Cilantro [leaves – chopped – add 1/2 initially – reserve other 1/2 for your finish & garnish].
- Use 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Peppers [chopped].
- Prepare 3 of LG Potatoes [peeled – chopped].
- You need of ● For The Spices.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Ground Cumin [reserve 1 tbsp].
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder [reserve 1/2 tbsp].
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder [reserve 1/2 tbsp].
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt [or more to taste].
- Use 1/2 tsp of Celery Seed.
- Provide 1 tsp of Green Chile Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Mexican Oregeno [crushed].
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Finish.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Mexican 3 Cheese [added last].
- Take of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Shreaded Cheese.
- You need of Flour Tortillas.
- Get of Tortilla Chips.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro.
- Take of Queso Fresco Cheese.
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew:
- Strip chicken meat from bones and shread..
- Chop your vegetables. Add 1/2 Cilantro leaves and potatoes last..
- Canned goods needed. Add to pot with all seasonings..
- Simmer for 30 minutes..
- Add potatoes and simmer 20 minutes longer – or until potatoes are soft. In the last 5 minutes – add anything that says, "reserves." Except for cheese and cilantro..
- Turn off heat and allow stew to set for 10 minutes. Then, add cheese and reserved cilantro and mix..
- Serve hot with warm flour tortillas or, sturdy tortilla chips with cilantro, cheese and sour cream. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.