Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Greek pan cake with honey recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek pan cake with honey recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek pan cake with honey recipe. You can have greek pan cake with honey using 9 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Greek pan cake with honey:
- Take of All purpose flour / maida for 8 – 10 pancakes – 2 cups.
- You need of Eggs -2 medium size.
- Prepare 3 spoon of Melted butter -.
- Get 1 cup of Milk -.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Vennila essence -.
- Take of Granulated sugar – 1/2 cup (depends ur taste).
- Provide pinch of Salt -1.
- Get 3 spoon of Baking powder -.
- Use of Honey,Strawberry (r) fruits for garnish.
Steps to make Greek pan cake with honey:
- Collect all the ingredients first.
- First let start on with mixing the dry ingredients first.
- For the dry ingredients are taken a bowl,add 2 cups of all purpose flour /maida, 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 3 tsp of baking powder, pinch of salt.
- Combine all the dry ingredients well.
- After, let start with wet ingredients for that take 2 medium size eggs, Beat the eggs well.
- And add 1 cup of milk mix well.
- And add 1 tsp of vennila essence whisk well..
- Whisk well,set aside.
- After add the wet mixture little by little combined well with the dry ingredients.
- Last to add some butter.so take 3 spoon of butter,In microwave 5 seconds after melted.Add into the mixture.
- We don't want the batter which is very thick, we don't want very flowing, the batter should be like dropping consistency.
- So finally, we make pan cake batter.
- Let start, making a pan cake.Heat a nonstick pan. Take a small cloth r sponge dip into the melted butter rub in the full pan r use spoon to rub..
- The pan is just medium hot. We dnt want very hot, making the pan cake. It's burnt on the bottom. So just ur flame should be medium to slow..
- Take 1 scoop, just drop it, scoop out of laddle full of batter. Just shape them in roundels.
- That's it.Now we will wait for 2 mins.The flame should be change medium to low, low to medium..
- Now we can see bubble in top. Beautifully have buff tuff. So now flip this.
- See the beautiful colour got. The pan cake is ready..
- Now we can serve with fruits or fresh creams, maple syrup,Chocolate syrup.I garnishing with some little honey.N strawberries..
- Again n again u do like this in remain batter.Tha pan cake came a big tower.
Once the cake has cooled, prepare the honey syrup. Toast the pistachio in a dry non-stick pan over low to medium heat (pan needs to be large enough for the remaining syrup ingredients). Once they start to smell, stir in the honey. On low speed and with the mixer running, slowly add the oil and vanilla extract and beat until combined. To make this Galaktoboureko recipe, start by preparing the syrup.
If you find this Greek pan cake with honey recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2020-12-30 05:14:32.