Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Chicken Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chicken Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my chicken penne pasta recipe. To make my chicken penne pasta you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Chicken Penne Pasta:
- You need of uncooked penne pasta.
- You need of chicken breasts (save juices).
- You need of sweet peas (save juices).
- You need of chopped red onion.
- Take of chopped spinach.
- Take of dried oregano.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Provide of red pepper flakes.
- You need of butter.
- Provide of salt.
- Get of ground black pepper.
Steps to make My Chicken Penne Pasta:
- In a pot of boiling water add pasta and salt. Boil for about 10-12 mins stirring half way through cooking. Once pasta is cooked, drain and set aside..
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat add butter. Once butter is thoroughly melted add juices saved from canned chicken breast and 1/4 cup juices from peas. Let it come to a simmer..
- Once it comes to a simmer add garlic powder, dried oregano, red pepper flakes. Stir..
- Add pasta and chicken. Stir for about 1 min and then add red onions, spinach and 1/2 cup of peas. Stir until juices are completely gone..
- Add salt & pepper to taste and serve!.
Also grilled and marinated my chicken for more flavor! Next time I would use Italian tomatoes instead. This chicken penne pasta recipe is easy to make and loaded with bacon, tender chicken breasts, and an amazing fresh tomato garlic parmesan cream sauce. I'm extra excited about this recipe! One Pan Chicken Pasta meets Date Night!
If you find this My Chicken Penne Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.