Pork, Rice, and Pinto Beans.
You can cook Pork, Rice, and Pinto Beans using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork, Rice, and Pinto Beans
- You need of large red bell pepper.
- You need of rice long grain.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of large onion.
- You need of salt.
- You need of tomato paste.
- It’s of sparkling wine white.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of pork Broth.
- It’s of roasted Pork loin.
- You need of canned pinto beans.
- You need of ground cumin.
- It’s of saffron infused oil see my recipe.
- You need of ground turmeric.
- It’s of granulated garlic.
Pork, Rice, and Pinto Beans step by step
- Dice the onion and bell pepper and set aside..
- Heat the onion, saffron oil, and butter. Add the rice and coat with hot oil and butter. Cook stirring often till rice is browned. Add the spices..
- Add the water, pork broth, pork loin broken up, and bell pepper. Simmer for 12 minutes..
- Add the wine and Pinto Beans. Stir well then add the tomato paste. Stir in well..
- Simmer till water is almost gone. Cover and remove from heat don't disturb for 20 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Originally posted 2021-01-27 15:38:40.